Bulldog Bread - Hero Text - "Run with the Dogs"

REWARD OUR PLAYERS AND ENSURE BULLDOG PROGRAMS REMAIN COMPETITIVE.

Bulldog Bread is an exclusive member-driven marketplace that provides individuals the opportunity to support student-athletes in their college careers. Bulldog fans can now connect to student-athletes and athletic programs like never before through NIL opportunities, allowing our student-athletes to monetize their individual and collective brands.

Bulldog Bread - Fresno State Student Athletes

THREE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE

Bulldog Bread raises funds from passionate fans and donors and provides paid NIL opportunities to current Fresno State athletes. Contributions help keep our Bulldogs successful.

One - Time, Monthly,
or Annual

Make a one-time, monthly, or annual contribution to directly support Fresno State student-athletes with NIL opportunities in the sport of your choice. Receive exclusive benefits and experiences with Bulldog Bread athletes.

Donate to The Bread Foundation
(Tax Deductible)

The Bread  Foundation promotes and fosters charitable and educational community activities involving the participation of student-athletes. HOV Foundation is a project of Community Initiatives, a qualified 501(c)(3) and contributions are considered tax deductible.

Become A Corporate
Partner

Connect with the Red Wave by aligning your company with Bulldog Bread. Student-athletes will earn compensation through activations with businesses interested in utilizing their Name, Image, and Likeness for marketing and other sponsorship opportunities. Partnerships may be tax-deductible as a marketing expense.

One - Time, Monthly,
or Annual

Make a one-time, monthly, or annual contribution to directly support Fresno State student-athletes with NIL opportunities in the sport of your choice. Receive exclusive benefits and experiences with Bulldog Bread athletes.

Donate to The Bread Foundation
(Tax Deductible)

The Bread  Foundation promotes and fosters charitable and educational community activities involving the participation of student-athletes. HOV Foundation is a project of Community Initiatives, a qualified 501(c)(3) and contributions are considered tax deductible.

Become A Corporate Partner

Connect with the Red Wave by aligning your company with Bulldog Bread. Student-athletes will earn compensation through activations with businesses interested in utilizing their Name, Image, and Likeness for marketing and other sponsorship opportunities. Partnerships may be tax-deductible as a marketing expense.

TOGETHER, WE CAN
ELEVATE ALL OUR ATHLETES,
AND THE VALLEY.

SUPPORT STUDENT ATHLETES

The future of Fresno State starts with the student-athletes of today. 90% of every membership dollar generated through Bulldog Bread will go directly to athletes, and the remaining 10% will cover overhead costs.

ATTEND EXCLUSIVE EVENTS

As a Bulldog Bread member, you’ll have the opportunity to attend exclusive events where the athletes will be signing autographs, taking pictures, and interacting with members.

ACCESS SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE

Have early access to new arrivals and exclusive merchandise.

Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsor
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship
Bulldog Bread Corporate Sponsorship

THANK YOU
TO OUR
CORPORATE
PARTNERS

VALLEY PRIDE

Bulldog Bread Legacy DonorsBulldog Bread Silver DonorBulldog Bread Silver Donor
Bulldog Bread Legacy DonorsBulldog Bread Silver DonorBulldog Bread Silver Donor

A LETTER FROM COACH TEDFORD

Dear Prospective Donor,

I would like you to know the importance of Bulldog Bread and how they have helped our team succeed financially and in the community. Bulldog Bread is our official collective of Fresno State Athletics where they raise money from fans, donors, boosters and businesses to help support our student athletes. Their brand is becoming known throughout the Redwave and are striving to become a highly competitive “collective” alongside our athletic program. Bulldog Bread is extremely important for us to be able to compete in the NIL world against other teams. All of the dollars you spend on tickets and supporting our program is appreciated, but Bulldog Bread is beneficial to support our student athletes directly.

Bulldog Bread also does great work in the community where our student athletes promote individual and company brands. 90% of every dollar Bulldog Bread raises goes directly to our student athletes while you get an advertisement/ marketing expense. In the first year, Bulldog Bread has already helped support over 40 student athletes across Fresno State athletics.

Your donation will help us stay dominant! Thanks and Go Dogs!

Jeff Tedford
Head Football Coach

Bulldog Bread NIL Logo